Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

2 google accounts. My phone i change my password for both of

Customer Question

2 google accounts
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: no
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: my phone i change my password ***** both of my accounts and each is the recovery of the other so if i cant access to one i cant acces to the other one neither
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried the security question but when i answer said that it will send me the email to change my password ***** the other account from wich my password ***** ***** working neither
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim, and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

If you have two accounts, and one is locked out, and the other is linked, you should be able to recover the primary, unless you locked both out.