Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am having trouble logging in. I sent my pictures through a

Customer Question

I am having trouble logging in. I sent my pictures through a walgreen store, and have no record of signing up with imemories. Yet they say I have an account, but will not accept my E-mail address or pass word. can you help me.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: I think I used cox.net, but since they are shutting me down in a few weeks, I may have used yahoo.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through windows live mail on a pc.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: mostly i keep trying to sign in to be able to check my order and do the editing that needs to be done.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: just get me to someone who can help me log in Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me the name of the website, which you are trying to access ?