Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Well, its my computers at the office....i cannot get them to

link together we had to...
well, its my computers at the office....i cannot get them to link together we had to fire someone there and now i cannot log onto windows live because it asks for a password ***** I don't know what it is
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: well, these might be very good questions...i believe one is a HP and the other one is and Acer, and we are running Windows 7 i have tried to reset the password, but i am not sure if both the computers need different passwords or the same one we have 2 different emails...1 for each computer
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: thru windows live mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to reset both computers passwords for windows live messenger and i have shut down and rebooted them both; of course starting with the admin computer
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i think that pretty much explains the main problem i am having. Once i get back on to windows live messenger then the rest of my problems will go away!
1/7/2017
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

It appears that Windows Live Messenger no longer exists. Please read below:

https://messengergeek.wordpress.com/2014/09/11/when-is-messenger-really-shutting-down/

Thanks, ***** ***** try to fix it when I return to work on Monday.....this is most important to have this up and running because I cannot scan any invoices for anyone to pay me for services our office supplied to them!

Certainly. Send me a reply on this page then and I will continue to help.

well, I ended up having to call someone to help me get this situation under control. It cost me $180.00, but in the end, it was worth it because things are up and running smooth again! I dispatch nine 18-wheelers plus do all the accounting for the company...so you can imagine what a nightmare I was having. Thank you for all your concern in helping me, and I will remember that I can always come back here if I need help in the future. Have a GREAT day!

Good morning. I'm happy to hear you got this resolved.

If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.

Should you need assistance in the future, I can be reached directly via this link:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-byron-/?rpt=3800

which can be saved as a Bookmark/Favorite in a browser.

Have a great day, and thank you.

Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Byron
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech