hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Other
Experience:  I am a Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician and am qualified to answer any email problems that you are experiencing.
40928634

I used to get mail in my junk mail folder but now it is

Customer Question

I used to get mail in my junk mail folder but now it is perpetually empty. I set up a price alert for airfare which is sent daily but can't find it even though typically I could find it in junk
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: ive check filters but don't see anything turned on (I checked filters on my desktop version)
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 9 months ago.

Hello if it's gmail then there's a chance that the gmail spam filter is blocking this. Please use a web browser and go to www.gmail.com to log into your gmail.

​Then click the more labels on the lower left and look in the spam folder to see if your messages are there. See images below