Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Suddenly having problems with typing emails in outlook. The

Customer Question

suddenly having problems with typing emails in outlook. The font has changed to vanishingly small size and anything I try to bring the font size back to something normal causes the lines to cut short every few words. This only involves typing emails and in my email contact list.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Regulating the font size for a year now has to be a manual thing each time I start an email .11 is always the default setting, which is way too small. So I set it at 20 for that email. It always defaults back to 11. Starting yesterday, it suddenly became unusable. Now I can increase size by highlighting and tapping the larger font key many times, but typing lines is cut short. So the "big" problem started yesterday.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: outlook is installed on my computer with a symbol to click if that is what you meam. my browser is explorer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Cory replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory. Thank you for asking your question today.

Please give me a moment to read over your question.