Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We are in mexico and we havent been getting our email or

Customer Question

We are in mexico and we havent been getting our email or been able to send emails
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Sasktel.net
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I USE MY T I USE SAMSUNG TABLET AND MY HUSBAND USES LAPTOP
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We ard both pretty bad at techie stuff. We have just kept trying to get into sasktel
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: At our saskatoon sask. Home we would like our max basic cableto remain on and also the wiifii seems to have been disconnected and it should also remain on. We have someone living ghere while we are gone for 3 1/2 months.
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 8 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know if there is any kind of error that you receive when trying to get to sasktel.net ?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck