Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

The initial question was 'Do you want google to remember

Customer Question

The initial question was 'Do you want google to remember your password.? I clicked the wrong answer.
Would you please change my password ***** from 'remember it' to 'NO' OR 'NEVER' so it is invisible.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 6 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer? And/or what's the make / model of your computer?

What's your internet browser program, such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Microsoft Edge, etc.?
Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,