Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have aol 9.7 installed so that I can have my Favorites to

Customer Question

I have aol 9.7 installed so that I can have my Favorites to choose sites from, but it has ceased to open. I have tried to download a new aol, but as stated, it says another communications program is running. What do I do? really want the old aol back.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: For many years.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through aol mail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have tried the web browser, and anything I could find. My daughter also tried, she knows more than I do.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No... just want my old aol back, need to keep the favorites. Javen't backed them up in a while. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I'm Tim and have over 15 years of experience with eBay, Google, and the Department of Defense. I'm here to do the best I can to assist you with your problem. If remote access is needed, I will remote in, and call you, as well as provide a free tune-up. Also, follow-ups are always free if more is needed.

So AOL won't open? PC or MAC?