Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Are you a real person. Cool my mother is having trouble

Customer Question

Hi are you a real person
JA: I'm an assistant to the Email Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Ok cool my mother is having trouble getting into her email account and facebook
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Outlook but we can't seem to find her email adress
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: She don't use it often she only uses it to log on Facebook And she's made two emails and I don't want to make her another Facebook acc with another email
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's not the problem she just got her new iPad fix and we couldn't back her iCloud account so she lost everything but I am trying to get her email and password ***** so I can log her in with out making a new account with outlook or facebook
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

If there is a problem with the password, I suggest resetting it. Please type here your mother's e-mail address and I will check for available password ***** options.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 9 months ago.

Hello again!

I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. Let me know by sending me a reply below.

Thanks,