Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

In "locked out of my gmail account it will not recognize the

Customer Question

in "locked out of my gmail account it will not recognize the password ***** remember
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: just started today
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: hourly I have it on my phone and my computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: password ***** it ask the last password ***** remember I did that then it ask to send a code to a different gmail account which it did but when I put in that code it doesn't recignse it
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that I'm furustated no
Category: Email
Expert:  kanoko replied 8 months ago.

I would be glad to help.

Expert:  kanoko replied 8 months ago.

I understand that updating your gmail password ***** ***** keep in mind that these security steps are in place to prevent unauthorized users from gaining access to your account. so the fact that the process is a bit combersome is actually a good thing because it keeps your account more secure.

Expert:  kanoko replied 8 months ago.

so after requesting to reset your password, you do receive a security code at another email address, correct?