Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Trying to log on to netflix and my ebox is telling me my…

Customer Question
Trying to log on...

Trying to log on to netflix and my ebox is telling me my hotmail password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Hotmail account?

It was just changed in the last day or two

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None yet, the xbox told me to go to //account.live.com

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

My cat had to be put down this morning so I'm not in the best of moods

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/5/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

Are you sure it's netflix you are logging into and not live.com?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello - are you there?