Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

MY EMAIL ADDRESS appears to be hacked because I do not

Customer Question
MY EMAIL ADDRESS***@******.*** appears...

MY EMAIL ADDRESS***@******.*** appears to be hacked because I do not prefer German has my language and my password ***** not work Spooky22love

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never reset it. Set it up and went on vacation. Came back and having problem

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Google from Ipod

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

To many to remember but none worked and I am truefully to computer iliterate to know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I will late want to set up skype on IPod to internet call etc

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2017
Email technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 1 year ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What is this phone number? •••• •••••09

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have no phone number that ends in 09. That is also why there is a problem.

I will open this to the other experts to see if they know of a way to recover your account.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no thank you to remote access.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ok
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still need help with this problem? I checked your recovery options and you have a security question in place. It says "What is the official registration number of your vehicle?"

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess