Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

Can't remember my password(s) Not sure -2 or 3 years. web

Customer Question

39;Can't remember my password(s)
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Not sure -2 or 3 years.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: don't know where to start.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please go to the website of your email provider and then click on "Forgot Password". Then follow the prompts to reset your password ***** a new one.

If this does not work for you, please let me know your email provider (gmail, hotmail, yahoo, aol, etc).

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====