Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How do I change my administrator email and then password in

Customer Question
how do I change my...
how do I change my administrator email and then password ***** W/10?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I tried in December unsuccessfully.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/4/2017
Email technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 1 year ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 18 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, an email expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

Hi Nancy! I don't want to provide you with bum advice, so can you tell me: how are you logging into the computer currently? Are you wanting to reset the password ***** the "Administrator" account that's built-in to Windows, or is this for a user account with "Administrator" privileges (if you sign in using an email address, it's the latter)?

Once I hear back from you to clarify what needs done, we'll work together to fix this for you!

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist