Engineer John C., Engineer
Experience:  Computer Science Engineer
23822421

Ive goofed changing my password apparently on my cell phone,

Customer Question

Ive goofed changing my password ***** on my cell phone, and it tells me I cannot get mail. The connection to the server failed.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: about 5-10 minutes ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone almost always. Rarely on this computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know tech stuff. Don't know how to do that
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just get me hooked back up. I really do rely on this
Category: Email
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please reset your password ***** from a computer going to your email provider website and clicking on "forgot password".

After you reset the password ***** a new one, then go to your phone and add the new password ***** prompted after you try to check your emails.

If this does not work, please let me know which is your email provider (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc) and what phone brand and model do you have.

Thank you and have a blessed day!

====
Please let me know if you need more assistance by using the reply box below, I'm happy to discuss further. :) If not, please take a moment to rate my personal answer to you.

=====
Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.
If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====