Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Specialize in email support.
10156100

I will be receiving a pdf file that is tickets to a ball

Customer Question

I will be receiving a pdf file that is tickets to a ball game. A printable file. I have sold tickets and want to know best way to forward them to person I sold to.i will be away from a printer when they are sent to me. Can I forward this to customer with my iPhone or do I have to open and print. They are 800 miles away. Please show me easy steps, I am not that computer Davy
Category: Email
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Computer savvy
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I don't need lawyer! Need computer expert
Expert:  Cris replied 9 months ago.

Hi there, I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Best thing to do is to forward the email to the person who will be printing the tickets. The email will contain the attached PDF files once they receive the email and they can easily print it out.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you have any further questions. Please take the time to rate my service and submit at the top.

Expert:  Cris replied 9 months ago.

Did you have any further questions for me?