Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I cannot set up an account. I had one previously. Apparently

Customer Question

I cannot set up an account. I had one previously. Apparently due to non use, it became inactive. Now it say I have an account but cannot open with any passwords. Please help
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: I tried the phone but got cut off
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet. I need the Uber to work on tablet but primarily the phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: A Äzi
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

Marcia,

Email addresses are never recycled so if the account was closed due to inactivity, it can never be used again by anyone. The reason they are not recycled is because someone could take your inactive account and pretend to be you so to avoid that, accounts are never reused.

In this case, you will need to open a new account with a different email address.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Expert:  Josh replied 9 months ago.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.