Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I own a Hewlett Packard 32S11 RPN Scientifc Calculator,

I own a Hewlett Packard...
I own a Hewlett Packard 32S11 RPN Scientifc Calculator
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: bigpondpond.com
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have a problem with my Hewlett Packard calculator and I want to discuss this issue.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have had this calculator for 20 years and few days I had to change the battery for the first time and that's when the problem started. I got "memory lost" and Just could get it work. When start it takes 10 seconds to come to life and then with 1/x
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did the self test according to the manual starting holding down the key C then press yX etc etc with no luck
1/4/2017
derrickonline
derrickonline, Information Systems Manager

I'd be more than happy to assist you. I suspect the batteries you used to replace the old batteries are faulty/weak. Try replacing with brand new batteries. Be sure to also look at the date on the batteries.

derrickonline
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
New batteries made no difference. A retired technician had a look at it and recommend disposal of the 21 year old calculator which I did. I have now purchased 35S calculator for a mere AUD100. Ray
derrickonline
derrickonline