Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to reset my password. It doesn't take any thing I put

Customer Question

I need to reset my password. It doesn't take any thing I put in. I'm using capital letters and numbers nothing is working
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: About an hour ago
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Usually phone. I'm on iPad now. I was using the phone to get a code sent to change everything
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've used the url to question my correct email to go with the correct password ***** had before. Then I got a message change my password
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't get into kroger market place without this info. I need to pick up my food. I just had a tumor removed from my brain so maybe I'm missing something
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know what password ***** you trying to update and its not allowing to change.