Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need assistance to reset my password due to the hacking of

Customer Question

I need assistance to reset my password ***** to the hacking of yahoo.com. I have tried the steps stated in the letter (2) I have received and have been unable to get it done.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: It has never been reset since we started using email. My husband (who is deceased) set it up before he passed away. It died in 2003.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: On the internet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I am unable to access my email now. The password ***** ***** accepted when I type it in because I asked for a temporary one before Christmas.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just want some instructions on how to get where I am supposed to get. I have typed in the att.com/customerservice and do not get the screen I need to type in the temporary password.
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.
Let me know when you could be online so that we can get started to fix this.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?