Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I no longer have a second email account so that information

Customer Question

I no longer have a second email account so that information cannot be sent there to assist me in resetting the pw so I don't know what to do at this point.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: desktop via Chrome
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I have just gone through the process of trying to reset it receiving text codes, typing in what I thought were old passwords, etc. and always end up with needing the 2nd account. That's all I've done as am not computer savvy.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that's it...
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your email.

When did the problem start?

May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,