Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

I can not find or remember my password for partyhitsdj, do

Customer Question

I can not find or remember my password ***** partyhitsdj
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: do not remember only use it with my Mac messages
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried to enter an alternative email but it was not correct to match what AOL is looking for
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** and I look forward to assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you having these problems with your AOL account. It sounds like AOL may have thought that your account was compromised. When they think such, they will block your account and force you to reset your password. Once you reset the password, they will automatically unlock your account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your AOL password ***** unlock your account:
Please, click the following link: https://account.aol.com/account/password/start

On that page, enter the requested information and follow the instructions.

Once you do that, you will be able to reset your password ***** that ID.

If you have forgotten your security questions, click the Forgot Answer link when asked the question, fill out the requested information and continue. If that does not get you working, you can call the following number to resolve the problem: (###) ###-####

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason