PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Server, networking, desktop questions welcome.
69642585

I would like to save information from some of my emails for

Customer Question

I would like to save information from some of my emails for future reference, especially in exercises and health. How do I this on my 3 year old Apple IPad?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Shaw
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Web browser I think
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Bno
Category: Email
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble

I would advise to backup all your mail so that you do not loose any.

To start, visit Shaw Webmail and login using your email and password. You should now see your email inbox.

1. Along the tool bar in the top right corner of the screen, click Preferences
  2. From the menu on the left of the new screen, choose Import/Export
  3. Under the Export banner select the type of file that you would like to export (Account)
    • Account: Select the data types (Mail) that you would like to export, then choose a date range. You can also enter a search filter or select "Only export content files, exclude meta data" to further narrow down the items that will be exported. This resource will be exported as a .tgz file
  4. Select Export
  5. Choose the destination folder and press OK or Save to finish exporting. By default, this file will be exported to your Downloads folder