Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My microsoft windows program stopped working while I was

Customer Question

My microsoft windows program stopped working while I was deleting messages. The message read that Microsoft would get bacxk to me when it figured out what the problem was.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I have one computer...a desk top
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I'm not savy at any of this computer stuff...I can't trouble shoot
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My gmail address was breached on or about election day. I sig ned up for LifeAlert and they asked me to change my password. As soon as I did, I've had problems. Gmail sent me to The Right Tech...apparently they do not do their own problem solving?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Are you deleting emails on Microsoft outlook or windows live mail ?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Expert:  jinsmn replied 7 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Which version of Windows you are using ? Can you please give me the exact error message you are getting on screen?

Regards
Jins