flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

How do I log into my account from wife's computer?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or is this a Mac PC?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Operating system is Windows 7. Mail is @gmail.com.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Are you trying to open this gmail account using a web browser (Internet explorer,Chrome,Firefox)?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
No, my computer is being repaired. Thats why I need a very simple question answered, how do I view my mail on my wife;s computer, which I am us at this moment.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Using Internet Explorer.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

You can simply go to www.gmail.com and sign in using your gmail and its password ***** login.

Have you tried that ?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am seventy six years old and no computer geek. Don't remember what I tried. Never thought getting to my mail would be so complicated. Thank you. Will you please refund the $42.00 charge from yesterday? THanks.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

One moment

Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

Did you try to access your gmail like i mentioned above and did it work? if not we can try other methods please let me know.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Again, Thank you.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.

You are welcome.

Not sure why you want refund if you were able to login to your gmail like i mentioned above?

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 6 months ago.

what you need to do is go to www.gmail.com

if it auto logs into your wifes account

on the top right is an icon with her picture or the first letter of her name on the account

put the mouse over it and it will show her name

click on that icon

click ADD ACCOUNT

put your email address and password *****

if that does not pull up your email immediately

click that button again and it will show both accounts and you can select yours.