Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

How do I log into my account from wife's computer?

Customer Question
How do I log into...
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
1/2/2017
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following.

Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or is this a Mac PC?

Thank you

Note: - You can ignore the secure remote assistance/premium service offer shows in this page. It’s a site generated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Operating system is Windows 7. Mail is @gmail.com.

Are you trying to open this gmail account using a web browser (Internet explorer,Chrome,Firefox)?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, my computer is being repaired. Thats why I need a very simple question answered, how do I view my mail on my wife;s computer, which I am us at this moment.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Using Internet Explorer.

You can simply go to www.gmail.com and sign in using your gmail and its password ***** login.

Have you tried that ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am seventy six years old and no computer geek. Don't remember what I tried. Never thought getting to my mail would be so complicated. Thank you. Will you please refund the $42.00 charge from yesterday? THanks.

One moment

Did you try to access your gmail like i mentioned above and did it work? if not we can try other methods please let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Again, Thank you.

You are welcome.

Not sure why you want refund if you were able to login to your gmail like i mentioned above?

Email technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 1 year ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

what you need to do is go to www.gmail.com

if it auto logs into your wifes account

on the top right is an icon with her picture or the first letter of her name on the account

put the mouse over it and it will show her name

click on that icon

click ADD ACCOUNT

put your email address and password *****

if that does not pull up your email immediately

click that button again and it will show both accounts and you can select yours.

flopcat98
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant