Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I recently took over the American Girl Doll Group at and

Customer Question

I recently took over the American Girl Doll Group at Barnes and Noble in Manchester, NH. I can't seem to get into the email account. It's***@******.*** and it has all the email addresses (over 200) of the participants. Yahoo says the account doesn't exist. How do I access it?
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: Just tried today. Not sure how long the account has been around. I took over the group 3 months ago, but I haven't been using the email.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: My PC.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just started on my personal account and tried to add***@******.*** to my accounts so I can access it from home. This is when yahoo told me the account didn't exist.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bhavik Joshi replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

It is asking security questions answer's

What is the first name of your favorite uncle?

What was the last name of your favorite teacher?

Please let me know these answers so that I can help you with the password ***** for this one.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No, it's not asking security questions because it won't acknowledge that the account exists, but I know it does.

No these are your security questions. Your correct email address is :-

*****@******.***

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Bhavik Joshi