Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need an email address in order to download the spectrum

Customer Question

I need an email address in order to download the spectrum TWC TV app. I normally ;use***@******.*** but your system would not accept the e-mail address that I normally use. My home phone is(###) ###-#### cell(###) ###-####new ph number is(###) ###-#### The TWC new email address is***@******.***
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: At my home address the aol address. At my new residence it will be***@******.***.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: At my house frontier broadband w/***@******.*** on a laptop. I brought my laptop with me to my new address and it is the one I am using right now
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The***@******.*** at the new address was just installed today. The aol email address was entered today to try to download the app and the system would not accept it. The technician suggested that Google be contacted for the email and then the app could be downloaded
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot think of anything else. There was another
Category: Email
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 6 months ago.

What's to prevent you from creating a free account *****@******.***, using it for the download, then getting rid of it?