Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Called aol yeasterday to pay bill with ax serve card and was

Customer Question

Called aol yeasterday to pay bill with ax serve card and was not able to reset password ***** they took my the serve card nonworries but got transferred to a little wise butt who said my number was being used to funnel drugs to Nigeria !!!!! Wtf I'm married to police sergeant I'm retired firefighter been with aol three years since passing of beloved mom
JA: How long have you had this issue with your A.O.L. account?
Customer: now today I have no aol cannot get thru in pone to anyone changed my phone numbervthru veriizon have been hacked four times need my emails I'm animal advocate grrrr somebody please help mev
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Just iPhone 6 smartphone cannot hook up computer dying of breast cancer have bronchial pneumonia now just out of hospital have three tablets computer but struggling with blills email is***@******.***
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everythingb
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I've turned phone off on deleted aol readded tried to reset password ***** it says sorry cannot do this now all tech support numbers and pages are not in service I pay 35 a month for security has to close fb three credit cards our draft account at credit union and the wise butt yesterday after he said my number was running drugs offered a five year plan at 99 dollars I said I cannot afford that he said well just go to top of screen then hung up on me if I see him in person will wipe concrete with his snobby ass I'm tired of this m y emails contain info on our bills my contacts I will not tolerate rudeness and he does not know who he insulted I want his job
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: Finev
Category: Email
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
This is a waste of my time tried to sign could not remember my password ***** you were going to send me an email lololo lol that's why I was here in the first place keep the five dollars for your time remove my info please have a nice day I'm laughing because I can't get emails so you knock yourself out just like last time poor service
Expert:  Bruce Wilner replied 8 months ago.

We can only help if we receive actionable information.

Is it JustAnswer's fault if an independent company (AOL) treats you in a certain manner?

Did you take down the name and number and employee ID of the AOL staffer who gave you a hard time? That would be an example of ACTIONABLE information.

We have a great many customers who are extremely pleased with the service and return to us again and again. However, they do not start off by blaming us for other companies' malfeasances. Sorry for your misadventure with AOL, but they are outside JustAnswer's control.