Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Why am i been charged as i have canceled my ordert ihave

Customer Question

why am i been charged as i have canceled my ordert ihave returned the produce sent to me ,
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: google
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: all i want is cancel my business with your company
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  flopcat98 replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

we do not sell any products. We are a service based website of experts that can help you with your problems.

If you tell me who you purchased what from i can tell you exactly what to do. At the very least i can get you contact information for that company.

But as we are not the company you purchased from we can not credit your account. Just show you how to get that company to do so.

If you want to work with me on that basis i would love to help you. I only ask that you give me an excellent rating when we are finished.

If you prefer a refund from our company for your question price i can do that for you as well.

Please let me know which way you want to go.