Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a yahoo account email and the lettering is huge. I do

Customer Question

I have a yahoo account email and the lettering is huge. I do not know how this happened or how to correct it.
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Yahoo account?
Customer: I just opened my email to get my mail and it just appeared. I have rebooted but it did not change anything.
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Mostly on my Ipad, however, I needed to check my email about returning a Christmas gift and print label. So I opened my Chrome web browser and it was gigantic lettering.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: rebooting.
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want regular lettering so I can read my emails. Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 9 months ago.

Hi and thank you for your question.

While on the Yahoo email page, please press CTRL and 0 together on your keyboard; this should reset the default text size for the page.

Do keep me posted on the results. If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to click (and submit) one of the five star buttons at the top of this page to rate my service. Thank you.