jinsmn
jinsmn, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in different email servers and clients.
50064670

I have over 18,000 emails I want to dele them all at one

Customer Question

I have over 18,000 emails I want to dele them all at one time How do I do this?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: aol
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: windows 7
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: over 8 years ago I have tried to find how on aol mail but can not get any info
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 9 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

1. In your Mailbox window, press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard, and then click the first email that you wish to delete.

2. Now, hold the Shift key down, and click the last email in the list. This will select all the emails between the first email and the last email that you have selected.

3. Click Delete.

Note: Clicking on the uppermost checkbox located below the Keep as New button also will select all emails in your mailbox.

Regards

Jins