Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

All of my emails from one folder are missing and they are

Customer Question

All of my emails from one folder are missing and they are not in trash I can't find them anywhere they are very important emails
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I've tried looking through trash and all my other folders but it looks like they are completely gone
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Why do I need to minimize you
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: They were emails I need for court against my ex husband concerning my children I'm afraid he may have hacked into my email to delete them is this possible and if so can they still be recovered?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.

You can fill out the missing email recovery form through Gmail here: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd%3D1

Please understand that I do not have control over their decision and this is the only way that you can recover any missing emails.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 4 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.