Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I can't sign into ok cupid you tell me that my Email address

Customer Question

I can't sign into ok cupid you tell me that my Email address is not real. It's***@******.*** and yet you've sent me contacts on that Email for years. Please help.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: explorer
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks. If you connect me this time will I have to do this again with customer service.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

You may have to reset your password.

If you don't remember your password, go here and enter in your username or email address. This will send a link to your email with a link to log into OkCupid. You'll want to be sure you're entering the email address linked to your OkCupid account, otherwise we won't know which account to reset the password *****! You'll get an email with a link to log in to OkCupid and change your password ***** something you'll remember.

If that doesn't work, you can contact OKCupid directly and then can reset it manually.