Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I do not know how to froward an email to my son, gmail,

Customer Question

I do not know how to froward an email to my son
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Through a web browser I think
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None. I cannot find the symbol for forwarding messages. I'm an old lady. Know little about computers. Can we talk on a phone
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need help
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 9 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you go to the google / gmail website to access email?

Or do you use an email program, such as Outlook, etc.?

Or do you use an email program, such as Microsoft Outlook, Mail, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Please try the following:

1. Go to the Gmail.com website:
    http://www.gmail.com
  2. And sign in your gmail email address if prompted.
  3. Open the email message you want to forward.
  4. Near the top right of that email message, click on the tiny down arrow icon, then click on the option Forward.
    - (Note: The tiny down arrow icon is also located next to the curved left arrow icon near the top right of the message. (The curved left arrow icon is the Reply option.))
    - Another way to forward: After opening the email message you want, then scroll down near the bottom, then click on the option Forward.
  5. Then enter your son's contact (or enter any contact you want to forward to.)
  6. Then click on Send near the bottom.

- If there is still any issue, please let me know the make / model of your computer.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,