Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have two maybe three emails that are associated with my

Customer Question

I have two maybe three emails that are associated with my Walmart account where i get cash back. I can't seem to access any of them
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: well like I said I started with hotmail, then changed to google, then changed to yahoo. and my totals dont carry over
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: this happened every time i got a new phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: is there a way for you to access my account
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just wanted to get all my money pooints on one email address
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 10 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can. Can you please first let me know which exact error it is showing to you when trying to log into your accounts? (Wrong password, etc.?) Please reply at the box below (there are no additional costs associated with this, you can reply as often as you wish). Thanks for your patience and best regards,Lorenz Vauck
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
wrong password

Thank you. Is that for the Walmart account or for all of the 3 email addresses or just for the latest one (the Yahoo one) as that one is connected with your Walmart account currently?