Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Its not really my computer. can you guys retrieve deleted

Customer Question

its not really my computer. can you guys retrieve deleted emails that i have sent through the schools blackboard
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: dell
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, not to my knowledge. it updates automatically
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

You can edit or delete your own posts only if your instructor has made those options available to you.

If you post a message in error and the option to delete it is not available to you, you will need to contact your instructor.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

On the Thread Detail page, click the title of one of your own posts. The post appears in the Current Post portion of the content frame.

Click Edit to modify the message or click Delete and confirm its removal. These options are located next to the Reply button if your instructor has selected forum settings that enable you to edit or delete. If your instructor has not selected these settings, the Edit and Delete buttons will not be visible to you.

Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.