Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I need a Mozilla Thunderbird expert. Still having same

Customer Question
I need a Mozilla Thunderbird...
I need a Mozilla Thunderbird expert. Still having same issues from last inquiry.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Email
11/28/2016
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what exactly is the problem you are having with your Thunderbird? And what email account do you have there?
Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Email technician: Bob James, IT Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bob James
Bob James, IT Support Specialist

Hi Cindy,

Thank you for using JustAnswer.com.
My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help.

I see that there was a previous case, but unfortunately that information does not transfer to a new case - could you please provide the details?

Thanks,
Bob

Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Hi Cindy, this is Dustin.

You and I worked together last on November 1st.. I hope your month has been well?

As far as the issues you are having now, is it still the same mail sending issue " Resources temporarily unavailable"

If not, please describe as best you can the current issues you are having, that way we can connect and handle the problem.

Dustin S

Dustin, The issue that said "resources temporarily unavailable" went away so I went on to the second issue which you worked on remember? It was stopping the constant having to enter my password ***** it still happens. You worked on it and it went away for a day but it kept coming back and I have emailed you so many times that I finally realized I must have to pay again.

Ahh, My old email account was unfortunately shut down at the beginning of November. For that reason I havent seen any messages from you.

And now that you reminded me , I do remember the password ***** we were working on. Im not sure what your schedule looks like tomorrow. Or the next day, when you can let me know what time of day you would like to connect and we will do so.

Dustin S

Okay I am ready!

Hey Cindy, my sincere apologies for the delay, for some reason I was swamped this morning..

Just barely getting caught up..

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6189017d-2ae1-4506-9b6d-64723661d696

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Waiting on someone to help me with Mozilla Thunderbird software. Just need to disable pop up of entering password ***** other second!
Jess, I need help with Mozilla Thunderbird. I am tired on having to enter my password ***** times a day on one of the emails I have. I have had thunderbird for years and never had this issue until recently.
Email technician: arsufi2002, Other replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I would like to assist you with your issue and would be your next active expert.

By the way, does it pull out new mails from server when password ***** ***** or just stuck there prompting password *****?

Please reply

Thanks

arsufi2002
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Other