Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I keep getting a box saying I have to enter my username and…

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a box saying I have to enter my username and password ***** my server called eas.outlook.com. I'ver never seen this message before. What should I do? I don't know anything about this password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I reset my password ***** because I was having an issue while travelling.

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have been doing a lot on my phone and my Surface.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I don't know where to start because this box keeps appearing and when I try to do anything it doesn't react

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

No, just want it fixed.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/27/2016
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and thank you for your question.

That's the (now defunct) server address for the Outlook Exchange server; do you use any email program, e.g. Microsoft Outlook, to access your emails?

Please reply at the box below, and then we will continue further.