Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  B.Tech, I have 10+ years of experience in fixing email issues.
33602187

How do I get so I can use amazon again as I have used it for

Customer Question

How do I get so I can use amazon again as I have used it for a few years?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Let us have a discussion to sort out the issue related to the internet/computer/email. I'm sending you phone support offer. Should you accept it, I will be able to call you. Thank you

Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

There are few changes done in every website time on time. Now a days, you can install amazon app on your mobile as well.

If you have specific queries , please let me know.

OR let us have a live discussion via phone using phone support.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I am partly deaf so phone conversation is no good. can you answer me via e-mail?
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

sure, I will answer you via email. Please tell me if you have some specific question about amazon.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I wrote problem about 1/2 hour ago. I am trying to make an order to amazon. They keep saying my password ***** ***** correct. So I tried to make a new password ***** start a new account and have not been able to do so. My question is just how do I get reestableished with Amazon with a new password? so I can make an order?
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.
  1. Go to Forgot Your Password.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.

Note: If you created your account with a mobile phone number, you'll receive an SMS message with instructions instead of an e-mail.

After you've created a new password, it will become active right away. You new password ***** be applicable for all Amazon related accounts.

If you have other queries regarding this, please reply back to me the box given below.

And if you can take a second to rate my service(-OK or more -by clicking stars at the top of the page and choose submit), that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't have these instructions
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Please follow the steps under the link given below:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201121280

Please remember to rate.

Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
as I've told you before a few minutes ago. I am partly deaf and must work by e-mail and not phone. Also amazon says cannot use a computer that used before for orders, etc. So what is answer that I don't have computer not used for previous order to Amazon?
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

You can use any computer to recover your amazon account.

May I connect to your computer over secure remote session?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
you can use this for remote sesssion
Expert:  Sandy replied 10 months ago.

Once you accept the secure remote support offer, please click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=030c964d-03c0-4b4b-b813-dc382b808955

Scroll down on that page and click "I Agree".

Download/allow and run this program to start secure remote session.