Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address is and I can not retrieve it. It has

Customer Question
My email address is***@******.***...

My email address is***@******.*** and I can not retrieve it. It has disappeared from my computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Dell Inspirion Core 15-Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser. It was set to come up when I opened the internet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I reset password ***** phone number, but I can't get it on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Just help getting it back. I can't check my email. I can't even find my email

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2016
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Do you have a cell phone number ending with the two digits 09? If yes, what's the last 4 digits of it? And is it able to receive text messages?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi!

Do you still need help with your issue?