Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Ow to unlock email, att, web browser, changing password

Customer Question

ow to unlock email
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: att
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: changing password {unsuccessful}
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the error or message?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can you please confirm your full email address and the last name on your email account?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Expert:  Shefin replied 11 months ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

It seems to be a temporary issue with Outlook.com. A lot of people are facing this issue right now. We are getting a large number of such requests. Currently Microsoft is having issues with the server and they are working on it. They expect this to be fixed in 1-2 days. There is no issues with your emails/contacts, and that will not be lost.

However, users may be able to access the service by logging in to their Outlook.com accounts with a web browser as an alternative method.

Microsoft investigating an issue in which some users may be unable to access or use Outlook.com services or features. Please check the link below for curent status.

https://portal.office.com/servicestatus

If you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

S H E F I N