Thank you for waiting. Microsoft is currently having technical issue with their Hotmail / Outlook applications / mobile devices. There is nothing wrong with your phone, so don't worry. Microsoft is taking their time to fix this. You can see the status any time at the website below:
- The next update is tomorrow.
- In the mean time, you should be able to access your hotmail email address at the outlook.com website on your phone.
- Also, can you please try this: Open Play Store app icon on your phone, then type / search for outlook then install the Microsoft Outlook app, then open the Outlook app, then sign in your hotmail email address and see if you can access your email in the Outlook app.
- That may or may not work, but in the mean time, you can access your hotmail email at the outlook.com website on your phone.
- Once Microsoft has fixed their email server issue, then your Email app will work as normal. You can always go to the website below to check on their update:
Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you for your patience,