Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Can not open my email. Every time I try to open, it

Customer Question
can not open my email...
can not open my email. Every time I try to open, it automatically shut down.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: iCloud?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I think I idid, but not sure...
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It seems like I got a virus. Every time I open my email account, it automatically shout down, and not able to download any email since a few days ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: YES. I have several email account including hotmail, and before, if I close hotmail account, I was able to receive emails form iCloud account.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/22/2016
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 1 year ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Are you having this issue on a PC, Mac, or iPhone/iPad?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist