Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

It has been three or for days thet I haven't been able to

Customer Question

It has been three or for days thet I haven't been able to send. My email was landing in the outbox. Today all seemed to be fine , Email went out after closing down and restarting after so many attempts. This afternoon all I was able to get was a windows live mail box popped on the wallpaper page.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Centurylink.net I think the problem was started when I sent too large photos and forgot to do the small sizes
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Closed down the computer, I though worked. There still are two out of 5,6 sent email That come on in the small windows live mail box that announces that I have 2 that are being worked on
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have talked to a tech from Century and he suggested changing my password, so he did change it. I don't like a different Century link format still want my simple format from Century. It doesn't have flashy adds
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 10 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is Windows Live Mail the program you are using to send and receive mail?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm feeingl uncomfortable about this. 'Im a little old lady living on her social. Please refund my 5:00Thank you very muchEsther White
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
NO Thank you
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No thank you.