Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

It's on my email and all it does is show my email account

Customer Question

It's on my email and all it does is show my email account with a head and circles going around after a few minuite than tells me to retry nothing it tells me to do works. I even changed my passsword still does not work. I bought a new mini I pad a number of months ago because my other one is old and probably will not work soon so I still use both of them at different times . My new password ***** on my old I pad it tried it out and work fine . I do not want to change passwords again
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: As far as I understand it's goggle or do you mean my internet provider which is shaw I am not tec savvy
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I turn on my I Pad and go to my gmail app
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Gone on to goggle told me to go onto facebook and tap onto whatever they said (can't remember) but what they said does not show up on my scene
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that all these password ***** you need to use for different app why can' you use just one for everything you put on your I Pad or computer etc. I am ready to give up on all this technology
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

It's possible that you GMail account will need to be recreated on your GMail app. First, make sure that your GMail app is up-to-date on your iPad having the issue.

Second, remove the GMail account from the GMail app and Third, re-add your GMail account to the GMail app with your new password. Please let me know if you run into an issues with this process..