Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I am unable to send or receive emails. Gmail and yahoo,

Customer Question
I am unable to send...
I am unable to send or receive emails.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: Gmail and yahoo
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I do not know how to troubleshoot. I am using a tablet for the first-time
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you. Have a great day.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: I am having trouble sending and receiving emails from my tablet
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2016
Email technician: GeekGal, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Email Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, software, phones, tablets, e-readers, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. Can you tell me what type of tablet you have please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist