Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

LONGER GETTING EMAIL AND HAVE RECENTLY HAD TO RESET MY

Customer Question
I AM NO LONGER GETTING...
I AM NO LONGER GETTING EMAIL AND HAVE RECENTLY HAD TO RESET MY PASSWORD ***** MICROSOFT. NOW NOTHING IS COMING THROUGH
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/21/2016
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Could you please provide the following details.

Are you able to login to your Microsoft account ?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari?

Are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - If you are getting pop up message regarding secure remote assistance offer it’s an automated pop up, you can ignore it by closing (x) that pop up message. Please use the reply box below to reply to me

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Reply using the box below

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I CAN LOG IN TO MICROSOFT ACCT, USE MICROSOFT OUTLOOK, WINDOWS

Thank you for the details.

Does it show old emails ?

which Microsoft account are you using,is it msn,hotmail or outlook?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
IT SHOWS OLD EMAILS AND I USE OUTLOOK

Have you tried sending a test mail to yourself and see if you are getting that email,if you haven't tried that please do and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I JUST DID THAT AND IT DID COME THROUGH. MAYBE I AM WRONG AND THE EMAIL IS WORKING

Most likely but to make sure,do you have any other email service like yahoo,gmail etc?

Did you get my last reply regarding whether you have another email account ?

Checking to see whether you still need help regarding your Microsoft account

Reply using the box below

Thank you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist