Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

How do I set up a secondary gmail and also keep my primary

Customer Question

How do I set up a secondary gmail and also keep my primary email and do I have to select a new password ***** the second gmail account
JA: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?
Customer: Never I just want too set up a secondary acct but when I try it says wrong user id or password ***** know what I'm doing wrong?
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet and have never had a problem
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Typing in new user id and password ***** getting no where
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to set this up because I had to change my email on one acct because it would not except my passed so we updated my account
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

You can easily create your new Gmail account at the following page: https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en

One quick note: I love helping you and others on this website. Please, keep in mind that I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

http://JasonFixedit.com