Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am a time g -mail customer. need your phone number to talk

Customer Question

I am a long time g -mail customer. need your phone number to talk to you about something I cannot get past nor understand. Couldr you or someone call me or send me your phone number. Thank You. Helen
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: help help help helen reid
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I would prefer to talk to someone Thanks
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I need to get the AVAST
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: .YES. i HAVE TROUBLE WITH MY LATOP AND i NEED AVAST UT ON MY COMPUTER. THANKS HELEN
Category: Email
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 9 months ago.

Dear *****,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a computer expert with 17 years of experience and I will be trying to help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can directly analyze and resolve these problems for you and install Avast, while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? This is a very safe option too, because JustAnswer is a A+ accredited business with the BBB, you will be watching your screen and we will chat there as well, so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck