Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My phone //I had to use password I used to setup phone I

Customer Question
My phone //I had to...
My phone //I had to use password ***** used to setup phone I have no ideal
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I can not remember to long ago. can not use my phone at all
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone and or computer the most
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: waited 24 hrs to tried to log in nothing created accounts I might have 3 or 4 accounts now
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no excext without password ***** was assigned I can never used my phone again thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Email
11/20/2016
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

How's it going.
Let me read of your question. Give me a minute.

You're having problems getting into your phone, correct?

What type of phone is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Not fixed you asked a question do not charge MY credit card! Unless you have a fix I am not paying for a question. I will check in the morning. Do you know what email account or type of phone. show me proof that you were looking at my problem and I will pay. phone type
gmail account
where and how you fix it' I have no proff of that and it is not fixed
Thank You Willie Radden, stopping payment if no answers in the morning, do no charge me,,,yet
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 1 year ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

It looks like the previous Expert is not available any more. I can continue assisting you.
Please note that I first need to confirm what the problem is before I can provide you an answer, so please be patient and send me the information I need, which is:

Do you have an Android phone asking you to enter your GMail address and password?

I am awaiting your reply.

Thanks,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a Samsung S7. I need the google Password ***** I sync my phone with. Without it my Phone is useless, Again last chance, if you can not help me, Do Not Charge My Card. What do you need from me. No I do not want a membership nor a secure connection. Thank you Check back in 30 mins

Please type here the GMail account you used with your Samsung S7 phone and I will check for available password ***** options.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If you reset the password ***** still will not make The Phone usable. it has to be The Password ***** on the phone when it was first sync. The account is***@******.***. Please Do Not Reset this Account. If this your only Please do not reset. No I m not satisfied. Do Not Charged My Credit Card! I do thank You for trying. Willie Radden

Please note that I am a Computer Expert and I am very familiar with the Android account activation and usage. I am not sure why you think it has to be the same password. That is not correct. You only need to be able to access your original GMail account, no matter which password ***** ***** So, if it is "*****@******.***" and you forgot the current password, you need to reset the password ***** that you can access the account. Your Samsung S7 will then be unlocked.

Please confirm that you want my assistance with the password *****

Regards,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
try it at the T mobile store and it did not work. Thank You/ Nit satisfied with the service but appreciate tour time. Same as before please do not charge my credit card. Willie Radden

I don't know what you tried at the T-Mobile store, but if you want my assistance with the password ***** you first need to confirm it. Just because someone else failed, it doesn't mean everyone else will fail as well.

From what I can see, you came here for assistance. I am trying to help you, but it looks like you don't want to proceed.

Please confirm if you want my assistance or you want to cancel instead.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Cancel and refund all charges, I do thank you for your time. Issue not fixed.
****** *********
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist